Discover Punkaharju! Long considered a natural treasure of eastern Finland, Punkaharju is the perfect backwoods retreat. It is known for its magnificent forests and pristine lakes, offering visitors to Punkaharju a peaceful getaway.
The natural landscape of Puruvesi offers an abundant variety of recreational activities.
The area contains thirty nine log cabins (60 m2), each with two bedrooms, outdoor veranda, living room, kitchen, toilet, sauna and shower room. There is a maximum occupancy of six persons. The master bedroom contains one king-sized bed, and the second bedroom contains two single beds. The cabin is equipped with a fireplace, internet, satellite TV, microwave oven, coffee makers (normal + capsule), kettle, stove, refrigerator/freezer, a hairdryer, set of dishes for six persons, and a safety deposit box (all included in the price).
20.6.-31.8. AND 20.12.-6.1. LOW SEASON
1 WEEK 880 € 790 €
3 DAYS 480 € 380 €
2 DAYS 360 € 260 €
Final cleaning fee 90 € (on request)
Dog fee 45 € - one time fee
We also offer a wide range of package options for large and small groups.
All prices include VAT.
- Lounge with TV, DVD Player, library and front desk
- Playground and outdoor playing area
- Boat slips
- Club House with ping pong table, billiards, DVD Player, children's playing area
- Washing machine and dryer
- Restaurant Kota
- Please leave the cabin in a tidy and organised condition
- An optional cleaning service is provided for an additional fee of 90€
- Smoking is prohibited inside the cabin
- Parking is free and two parking spaces are available per cabin
- Please let us know if you need a baby crib (on request) available at no additional charge
- Check-in is at 16:00 and check-out is at 10:00 on the final day of your stay
- Sauna is available for a price of two euros for 90 minutes.